Developed to provide extreme levels of weather protection with minimal weight and bulk, Isotak® 2 provides unrivalled levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, comfort and protection. Garment features have been selected to provide the highest levels of comfort and protection with easy to use interfaces specifically designed for extreme conditions. With significant weight and bulk reductions, the Isotak® 2 range is also extremely versatile allowing sailors to use in anything from extreme offshore events through to daytime cruising.
Isotak® 2 now includes our Qulock?seam sealing system as used by our Isotak® Ocean products. The Qulock? system includes a proprietary seam tape that is carefully tuned to the inner fabric lining to maximise waterproofness. This seam sealing is also applied under strict manufacturing processes, every Isotak® product is pressure tested, so that you can be guaranteed an extremely rugged and durable waterproof seal.
- Isotak Multilayer Membrane for ultimate durability
- Proprietary QuLock? seam sealing system for maximum waterproofness
- PFD compatible hood with one-handed operation
- Offshore Collar with HYDROBASE® lining
- Removable Face Shield with HYDROBASE® lining
- Reflexite® patches on shoulders, wrists and hood - Large front cargo pockets
- HYDROBASE® lined side entry hand warming pockets
- Internal welded chest pocket
- Arm pocket with YKK® AQUA GUARD® VISLON® water resistant zipper
- Adjustable PU cuff wrist seals
- 500D CORDURA® reinforcement in seat
Dina betalningsuppgifter är alltid 100% säkra. Vi sparar inte kortuppgifter.